Wednesday 18 July 2012

Ndot Deals Review - Proud to be an Ndot client


Ndot Deals Review - I am very happy to say that I am also one of the client of Ndot. I am going to share only about my experience with them in this post. I am Bernard from Finland. I bought Ndot Deals script from Ndot Technologies Coimbatore in December' 2011. I bought their platinum version script along with mobile apps. I came to know about Ndot and about their script Ndot Deals through internet only. Before buying the script I analyzed more than 10 companies. But Ndot Deals features attracted me a lot. So without any hesitation I bought the script from Ndot - Ndot Deals Review.

Ndot Deals Review - While I was searching for the Groupon clone script I got this URL http://www.ndot.in/products/ndotdeals-opensource-groupon-clone. This URL helped me a lot to know more about the Ndot Deals Features, about their price and so on. After concluding this as the best script I bought for Ndot Deals by paying initial amount. The initial amount which I payed was one third of my total project cost. They completed my first phase of the project within the mentioned time line and their first phase development satisfied me a lot. After paying the second phase payment they developed my next phase of the project. They followed this routine and completed my project in a proper manner manner. I am thanking Ndot for providing me a best group deal website without any delay - Ndot Deals Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment